“This is an exciting yet challenging time for DVSA; the Department for Transport is planning to consult on an updated Motoring Services Strategy; the Government is also in the middle of considerations as part of a Spending Review; and we are beginning the journey of realising the benefits of the merger which created the Agency.”
The MSA looks forward to working with Paul in the future and to meeting him at the NASP meeting in December.
Paul Satoor is Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Organisational Development and Strategy of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
Paul was Director of Organisational Development and Strategy at DVSA from June 2013.
Before then, Paul held a number of positions including:
- Director of Organisational Development at the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
- Director of HR and Change at VOSA
- HR roles at HM Land Registry
- HR consultancy roles across the private and public sectors, including health and social care
Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Organisational Development and Strategy, DVSA
- developing the agency’s corporate vision, strategy and business plan
- developing and managing HR policies and processes
- managing the agency’s projects and programmes, including rolling out an improved service for heavy goods vehicle testing across Great Britain